Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yang lawak utk otot...yg sejuk untuk perut...


I'm reading a good and might be the best-to-be-ever book written by former teacher, Mr David Tong... "He Who Laughs, Lasts!"... half of hour reading the book, i really feel that my muscle is getting 'healthier' as i cant stop laughing in every words he wrote the book...the content is so closed in the context of Malaysia culture and it's written naturally...So people, i suggest you really-really-really have to get own this book now (or never) as i do believe "laughter is the best medicine"...!! Thanks Mr David Tong....

Will be looking forward to find the first book of his "Laughter, The Best Malaysian" in future!! ^^; [::laugh and keeping laughing mode::]


And this is my all-time-favourite drink during my meal...iced tea, originated from Mahallah Aminah Cafeteria...ooouhhh~~really looking forward for that cool icy and kaw2 iced tea everyday!!my sister said: "There you go...now u know why all this while i love to order iced tea rite?and are you going to be as big as I am?we'll see...[grinning]"...Aaahhh....i dont even care-lah coz i know this cool-cool icy-icy thing is suit with my stomach!! =P

No comments: